Zenosyne

Tuesday, December 20, 2016


I suppose it's been a while since I've updated, but the holidays have arrived once again and in the many months I was M.I.A, I found myself doing things I would not have half a year ago - the first of many being wearing more colour! Summer has well and truly arrived and with the warmer weather I found myself gravitating towards warmer tones, which lead to a disappointing realisation that I didn't really own anything that wasn't bordering on, if not, simply black or grey. This then lead to me buying new pieces in the hopes of wearing them more often and in my eyes, I think we can count it as a success.






Hill and I, despite both sick, made it out to Petersham today for yet another brunch before sweating it out walking around the city. I ended up buying a pink skirt, which is really something I did not think I would end up liking - but I did, so keep an eye peeled for that to make an appearance some time soon!

check out the vlog Hill made here








Christmas is also right around the corner and before we know it, it'll be 2017. Happy holiday season folks, I'll see you on the flip side.

0 comments